Prima Doors are a leading manufacturer of Steel Hinged doors, specialising in Fire rated, acoustic and high end security products for the Commercial / Industrial and Energy market which are also approved for UK Government use. The company provides a design, manufacture and installation service nationwide.
Prima Doors Limited – Stockport SK7
Primary objective of this position: To be responsible for handling multiple contracts from order to point of manufacture. Day to day contract management including preparing design drawings for approval from Architects drawings, financial control, contract documentation. Full liaison with Clients and other members of the team including the Buyer and Production / Installation department.
Main Duties :
- Client point of contact from order to manufacture stage.
- Preparation of drawings for Clients approval from Architects drawings
- Uploading and downloading drawings onto Project net systems
- Raising purchase requisitions in line with approved drawings
- Full contract file administration
- Contract financial control including pricing variations and obtaining Instructions
- Review of subcontract documentation
- Attending site meetings to agree technical issues as and when deemed necessary
- Carry out internal technical reviews with Sales, Buyer and Production Manager
The ideal candidate will :
- Have previous experience within the Industrial door market or similar industry
- Demonstrate a high level of confidence, self-motivation and initiative
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Commercial knowledge of understanding sub contract documentation.
- Proficient with using Autocad or similar drawing package
- Calm and be able to handle multiple contracts
- Good IT knowledge including Microsoft office.
Principal Accountabilities :
- Work to deadlines and customer dates
- Achieve weekly target output
Key behaviours :
- Strong character
- Be able to problem solve
- Good communication skills internally and externally
- Desire to provide good customer service
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 /year
- In the Door market or similar field preferred but not essential: 3 years
Required licence or certification:
- Driving Licence
Please call our office on 0161 487 3286 for further information.