Prima Doors Warranty
As part of Prima’s comprehensive service plan this guarantee covers your doors for twelve months from date of despatch.
Please ensure you have the following information to hand when you call the Service Department.
Conditions of Warranty
- Before using the door(s) please read the instructions contained in the operating and maintenance manual (copy available upon request).
- Your 12 months guarantee covers parts and labour subject to the user carrying out regular maintenance by an approved Prima Service Engineer (contact the above number for your nearest Service Engineer).
- The doors covered must be purchased direct from Prima Doors Limited.
- All warranty will be immediately invalidated if unauthorised repairs are carried out to the door(s).
- This warranty does not cover accidental damage, misuse, damage caused by improper installation (supply only contracts), unauthorised repair, or altered hardware.
- This warranty does not affect the purchasers statutory rights.
- This warranty is valid in the UK mainland only.
- The liability of Prima is limited to the cost of repair and/or the replacement of the parts under Prima warranty only.
- Prima shall not be liable under any circumstances for any loss of profit or other consequential loss or damage.
Should you wish to extend the guarantee by a further two years, simply call our Service Department for full details.
Please note that service calls arising from incorrect use will be made on a chargeable basis. If you require assistance on the use of the doors please contact the Service Department.
Outside Warranty Period
Following expiry of the guarantee period, if a maintenance agreement has not been undertaken, service may be arranged by calling the Service Department.
Should you require items for Prima Door(s) please contact our Service Department